Master's Thesis. Degree Programme In this thesis, the knowledge management in small organisations will be examined. As a case example.
Table of contents
- thesis on ict policy and regulation.
- Knowledge management within Tesco.
- essay about hair extensions?
- This item appears in the following Collection(s)?
- Blog: Toward Participatory Knowledge Management in Nepal.
Moreover, previous research also showed that there could be differences between enablers of KM in semi- public and private sector organization. There is no standard model that can be applied to organizations in the semi- public sector and most previous research on KM is conducted in private sector organizations.
Therefore, this master thesis examines which organizational and human conditions are prerequisite when successfully implementing knowledge management in semi-public organization X. Formalization, training and leadership were found to significantly affect the level of KM in semi-public organization X.
- essays about divorce and the effects on children.
- The Role of Virtual Communities of Practice in Knowledge Management Using Web - ScienceDirect!
- Journal of Knowledge Management Practice,!
- ide anesthesiste salaire;
- online creative writing degrees bachelor!
Moreover, none of the predictor variables are significant predictors of knowledge creation. The conclusion of the thesis is that knowledge management at Nissan is a process of cultural change, shaped by those in positions of power at any given point in time and dependent on the interaction of structural, organisational, technological and procedural elements which cannot be treated separately and that efficiency, sustainability and the beginnings of a knowledge based learning culture can be realised by organising around knowledge and that knowledge management and organisational learning depend on developing a global mindset which allows for a variety of cultural contexts.
Size: 6. Format: PDF. Login Register. View Usage Statistics.
Contact Us Send Feedback.